AUTO SERVICE EXPERTS UNETHICAL CROOKS E. BITTERS SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS 78232
Update added by user Jul 02, 2012
UPDATED ******* original issue has been resolved in a professional courteous manner. Thanks to the business for taking the time out to address concerns. ******
Original review posted by user May 07, 2012
horrendously unprofessional, caught mechanic in a LIE when warranty no fee work was involved, customer service
backed up his LIE. dishonest business practices, horrible customer service,not honoring warranty work, ridiculous
price inflation, replacing unnecessary parts, causing vehicle problems that were not there prior to entering the
bay, did not fix original issue, and damaged the vehicle, fiddling under the hood after diagnosis and realized they
wouldn't get more money out of me. Car is now being investigated by professionals for damage to parts and vehicle.
Car now has additional issue that was not there prior to entering the bay, and was apparent when pulling out of the
bay. I have had another very reputable service shop do a full diagnosis on the vehicle 2 days prior and a 30 year
mechanic who checked the vehicle out as well a day prior, both honest. Car was not driven all weekend after being
checked out by other mechanics and brought back here only to honor warranty work, at the advice of the other shop
and mechanic, who advised they should fix the issue properly since they already received payment. I always go to
professional shops and dealers to service my automobile. I actually paid less at a dealer for service in the past
with much better service, and quicker turn around time on service and concierge customer service with loaners and
courtesy vans. I brought it back to them against gut instinct, because i had already paid them a good deal of money
only weeks prior for the same issue, and at the mechanics advice. I brought it to them originally because they are
close to home to fix a problem that needed immediate attention. This shop is a bunch of unethical liars and
cheaters. My family, friends and professional colleagues have already been notified to AVOID this unethnical
business. THEY ONLY WANT YOUR HARD EARNED INCOME. SAVE YOURSELF AN ENORMOUS HEADACHE, FUTURE PROBLEMS, ISSUES WITH
YOUR VEHICLE AND YOUR MONEY AND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE, you'll get MUCH BETTER PRICES, only necessary parts replaced and
quicker service, they are only out for to take your money here, it's quite apparent. do not trust these fakes and flakes! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
***NOTE THIS BUSINESS DELETES, HIDES, REMOVES NEGATIVE REMARKS ONLINE AND MARKS THEM AS SPAM IF POSSIBLE!*****
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Customer Service
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "I had 4 new tires installed on my Acura MDX Sport at Tire Kingdom in Lake Park, FL. My vehicle is only 2 years old and has a special..."
- "So, first off, I have used Maaco before, with GREAT results at that. This time however, for the second 1997 Wrangler I have had painted by them, this was a..."
- "We took our 2012 Outback to Camping World in Katy TX to have an additional AC installed. Having just one AC didn't cut it. We dropped of our travel traler..."
- "Oil change at WAL-MART resulted in engine plug falling out September 30, 2011, locking up my engine. Towed to 2 shops that verified it was a WALMART problem. WALMART would..."
- "An excerpt from a speech made by Elizabeth Dole in Jan, 1979....far too many Americans are expressing outrage and anguish because their dream homes become a nightmare! Shoddy building..."
- "New Vitality is a long-term front for Roger W. Mason, a convicted drug manufacturer and drug illegal drug dealer who sells such items as Super Beta Prostate and Ageless Male..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."
- "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."